check it out
Please Note: Keep in mind this is NOT an official release, so install at your own risk and only if you’re comfortable with doing so. If you’ve never installed an OS beta before be sure to dive into the CrackBerry forums and read all of our tutorials and learn the ins and outs of beta releases. Keep in mind that these leaked OS’s sometimes take a step backwards in one area while making a leap forward in another. If you’re on the fence, you’re best off waiting until the findings threads fills up with some data. Fingers are crossed that this is a good one!
- Download the leaked OS
- Back up data on Desktop Manager under Back up/restore option
- Back up your 3rd party apps. How to backup 3rd party applications
- Disconnect your BB from Desktop Manager
- Download desired OS to your PC
- Install/run OS to PC
- If you are NOT on Verizon, delete vendor.xml file. It’s located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
- Connect BB to Desktop Manager and it should
- Click Application Loader
- Click Update
- At this point, disconnect your computer from the internet
- Select the OS you would like to load and continue
- Do not unplug BB during the process. It will take around 20-90 minutes to complete upgrade.
Note: Make sure to back up your phone and third party apps prior to updating in case something goes wrong in the update process
Disclaimer: Install at your own risk. I am in no way responsible if you brick your phone or cause any other problems with your phone.